Christmas Fair at Yorkshire Wildlife Park
The event is held over two weekends 11th & 12th, then 18th & 19th December 2021
Our highly popular Christmas Fair is seeking festive traders. The event will complement our stunning Winter Illuminations and attract locals and visitors from all over the UK. Families and friends gather to celebrate all things Christmas as they meet our Santa's little helpers (our traders!) as they sell their glorious festive treats, be this food, drink, arts or crafts, toys, gift wares or sumptuous hot chocolate!
Traders are sought for all four days. The market will be positioned at the Yorkshire Hive adjacent to the Wildlife Parks entrance where hard surfaces will be utilised for all stalls (some caterers with trailers may be positioned just off the hard standing).
Please complete this application form if you wish to trade at Yorkshire Wildlife Park’s Christmas Market 11th, 12th, 18th & 19th December 2021. Each trading day commences at 10am and closes at 6pm. Lighting will be provided but each stall holder should aim to decorate their stand festively.
We particularly wish to attract:
- Traders from the local Doncaster and Yorkshire region.
- Specialist food and non-food retailers, who will enhance the seasonal nature of the event
Please note - if you wish to sell food you will need to supply details of food hygiene certification, and local authority registration. If you wish to sell alcohol you will need to provide details of your Personal License.
*** Application closing date: 2nd November 2021 ***
Applications will be accepted until the closing date of 2nd November. We will contact successful and unsuccessful applicants circa 9th November.
- 4th Doncaster (Finningley) Scout Group
- Abi’s Usborne Books
- Angels & Butterflies
- Bespoke Brownies
- Bowland bakehouse
- Carries Animal Corner
- Charity Link obo Guide Dogs
- Clipstone Park Distillery
- Coffee On The Run
- Crumbs Away Ltd
- Curvus Bespoke Wooden Products
- Danum Slate
- Dolly Bow LTD
- Dotty Birds
- EA Florals
- Eleanors dream
- Elizabeth May Jewels
- Encaustic Art Plus
- Forged spirits
- Gails Country Kitchen
- Heaven Scent by Cate
- Heavenly bliss bathbombs
- Horeca ltd
- IDEAL PROMOTIONS
- Isle Aspirations
- Jaded Heart Ltd.
- Joshua Garbutt Photography
- Love Lottie x
- M U S T FORGE
- Madame Crêpe
- Muffin Topps
- Pageant Pewter Ltd
- Paint By B
- Pawz At Your Dawz
- Perfect Gifts & Homeware
- Personalised Gfits
- ROSIES BAKES
- RSPB (Charity No. 207076)
- Razzle Dazzle Bags
- Reclaimed & Recycled
- Region purpose
- Rosie Smith Artist
- Scarlett's Flowers from the Heart
- Scentsy Love That Wax
- Sunny jolly Designs
- THE CHRISTMAS CABIN
- The Badger Doncaster T/A Badger Pantry
- The Confectionery Lounge
- The Rustic Candle Co Yorkshire
- The Soap Loaf Company
- The Sweetest Bakes
- Toppings Pies
- Vanilla Bean
- Woodland Trust
- Working for Wildlife Ltd T/A WWF
- Yorkshire Wedding Invites and Engraving Ltd
- c j accessories
Apply for this event
Our 'Christmas Fair Experience', includes children's activities, Victorian fairground amusements and more. Central to this will be two market areas;
- Heated Christmas Fair marquees - including crafts, gifts, food and drink produce to take home
- Food and drinks market - serving hot food and drinks for consumption at the Fair
Our aim is to create a 'Festive Ambience' and to enhance the shopping experience of visitors to Yorkshire Wildlife Park & The Hive. In the lead up to Christmas, primarily, we want to attract;
- Food and produce retailers
- Traders from the Yorkshire region
- Non-food retailers, with seasonal products and decorated stalls, which will enhance the event
Payment is for all four days. Priority will be for traders who can make it on all four days. If you can only make one weekend please complete the boxes provided below and the form on the next page and we will add you to a waiting list instead, however we cannot guarantee inclusion and the price will vary.
Please read terms and conditions (found on next page) for set up times.
Applications will not be approved until circa 9th November, whereupon approved applicants payment cards will be processed.