- No set up fee's.
- No faffing about with fiddly forms that do half a job.
- No expensive outlay for independent online system.
- Release yourself from responding with repetative emails asking "can I apply", "have I been accepted", "did my payment go through" etc etc. We do all this.
- Forget sending invoices - we do that for you.
Our unique pay as you approve scheme package
Weekly/Monthly Farmers Markets, Craft Markets and Town Markets only
£3.50 per order processed
All other markets, festivals, shows, fairs held annually, biannually or are one off events
£7.50 per order processed
All orders incur a nominal card processing fee @1.4% + 20p of order total - we strongly ask you to absorb this fee and not pass this to the traders.
Check out our user Organiser testimonials and our Exhibitor testimonials
- Full page event listing, application form, full documentation prerequisite and financial processing package
- Wi-fi accessed account information for mobile devices
- Payment for exhibitor stands securely made into your bank account - including chasing for balance due payments
- Promotional/discount offer function
- Retrospective discount facilities function
- Optional password protect booking page (for those wishing to allow only pre-approved exhibitors to apply/regulars before new traders)
- Bespoke package can be set up for your regular traders
- Push email notifiers from interested exhibitors, applications, financial status directly to your inbox
- 24/7 access to secure cloud based dashboard
- 7 days a week account support (weekends and evenings may incur slight delays - we also organise events!)
- Multi event capability suitable for regular occurring events such as Farmers Markets, monthly craft fairs etc
- Automated sales receipting, including vat elements if required
- Sending your terms and conditions to each exhibitor to ensure they have a copy upon application as well as asking them to electronically 'sign' them
- Financial information in various, downloadable spreadsheet formats/PDFs
- 'Quick find' exhibitor function
- Pitch bids for the likes of Caterers
- Offer potential exhibitor; activity inclusion, membership, advertising and sponsorship
- Offer camping/caravan pitches
- Public Liability Insurance run-out alerts, which are updated as exhibitors renew their details with us
- Alerts for any outstanding issues not addressed by yourself which could stifle your bookings
- Up-to-date mail merging information available - we can for a few shillings, connect to your mailing package.
- Filtering capability spreadsheets for contractor information available
- Logs ALL applicants and your decision
- Waiting list creation option
- Handle all email notifications on your behalf to reduce the repetitive nature of accept/decline emailing
- Tailored application form to suit your event needs
- Embedding facility to place the booking form into your website (only included if your are listing on our website)
- Deposit scheme and automated chasing of balance payment facility up to three attempts
- Early bird promotion schemes
- Special package creation for those exhibitors who need space other than your normal package offer
Please note: Our system handles deposit schemes based on a specific event start date, to avoid financial errors. Therefore each event offering a deposit scheme, will require a separate listing page.
For large/multiple events we can tailor the way we handle your applications to suit your needs and discuss pricing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this further.
High priced stands can be processed in the same way as pay-as-you-approve but we will send them an invoice to cap the card fee.
Bona fide charity events welcome to get in touch.
Priority Client Package- We can do way more than just process your forms. As professional organiser ourselves we can help you futher with your event, why not call us to find out more.