Risk Assessments - every exhibitor needs one to use our system
Every trader needs a Risk Assessment no matter the size of business or event. ALL trade stands/stalls have risks be this a cloth being pulled off and a display falling, or a potential 'flying' gazebo.
If you are not asked for a stand risk assessment or insurance by an organiser - question their health and safety policy before you apply. If you sell goods, or simply provide information using a gazebo/signage/table then you need a risk assessment for your 'mini shop/information point'.
- Sign in/Register
- Under the Exhibitors tab click My exhibitor profile
- Scroll down the page until you see Risk assessment
- Using the pink button, upload the aisk assessment (Food and drink traders see below) from your computers/devices file library
- Save your new form by clicking Update profile
If you do not have a Risk Assessment click here for a template available for you to download. As it is based on an HSE Template it should be accepted by all organisers. Full instructions are on the template follow the instructions.
A Risk Assessment needs uploading for each profile/sub profile you create.
Check your Risk Assessment has:
- The Risk Assessors name
- The date the assessment took place
- Your company name on it
Food and Drink Traders - you should upload ALL your relevant docs under the Risk Assessment area, this way we can send them with every application automatically. NCASS members - a Word.doc/PDF with links to your online profile and documents can be uploaded in this area.