Creating an event and taking trade stand bookings
Creating your event:
- Register first so we can save your inputted data to a designated profile for you to use.
- Decide which of the three event page types (Free listing, Enhanced listing @ £25 or Pay-as-you-approve package).
- Create your pay-as-you-approve event using our step-by-step process or complete our quick form here and we will upload your free listing or enhanced listing for you (invoice to be paid before making live). You can get in touch with us for assistance 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday on email@example.com. We organise events ourselves, but will get back to you.
- Trade Stand Payments: If you already have a Stripe.com account you can link to this when it prompts you. Alternatively email your bank sort code, account number and the account holders details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through this set up.
- Provided as much, accurate information about your event. Be realistic on the visitor numbers.
- All events require submitting for approval as part of our system.
- Event Owl spot checks with mentioned venues/local councils to ensure events are bona fide.
- All events taking bookings via pay-as-you-approve package, must have suitable terms and conditions. These will have been deemed to have been past a legal representative and have a fair cancellation policy for your traders.