Creating an event and taking trade stand bookings
Adding your event:
- Register first so we can save your inputted data to a designated profile for you to use.
- Decide which of the three event page types (Free Listing, List and Assess and List, Assess and Manage or our recurring event package (suits local regular markets/Farmers Markets). New to Event Owl, just fill our form here and we will do the rest
- You can also have a go at adding your own event, or a pay-as-you-approve event using our step-by-step process. You can get in touch with us for assistance 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday on firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide mentoring services to event organisers so are not always in the office, but we will get back to you.
- Trade Stand Payments: If you already have a www.Stripe.com account you can link to this when we prompt you. Alternatively email your bank sort code, account number and the account holders details to email@example.com and we will guide you through this set up.
- Provided as much, accurate information about your event. Be realistic on the visitor numbers.
- All events require submitting for approval as part of our system.
- Event Owl spot checks with mentioned venues/local councils to ensure events are bona fide.
- All events taking bookings via pay-as-you-approve package, must have suitable terms and conditions. These will have been deemed to have been past a legal representative and have a fair cancellation policy for your traders.
If you are a new event organiser or are looking for ways to grow and improve your event, we offer remote and on-site mentoring looking at site layouts, trader selection methods, activity/entertainment ideas and marketing to increase the dwell and spend time at your event. We also have access to recommended specialists in marketing, finance, legal, health and safety etc.