Creating an event
Adding your event:
- You need to register first so we can save your inputted data to a designated profile for you to use. Make sure our cookies are enabled or none of your hard work will save on your device.
- If you are new to us you can either fill our form in here and we will do the rest, or have a go at completing the step by step form online by clicking the yellow Add an Event button on this page.
- Setting up your Trade Stand payments: If you already have a www.Stripe.com account you can link to this when we prompt you. We have been with Stripe since we started, their Technical support team are excellent if you need assistance in setting up your account.
- Provided as much, accurate information about your event. Be realistic on the visitor numbers.
- All events require submitting for approval as part of our system.
- Event Owl spot checks with mentioned venues/local councils to ensure events are bona fide.
- All events taking bookings via pay-as-you-approve package, must have suitable terms and conditions. These will have been deemed to have been past a legal representative and have a fair cancellation policy for your traders.
If you are a new event organiser or are looking for ways to grow and improve your event, we offer remote and on-site mentoring looking at site layouts, trader selection methods, activity/entertainment ideas and marketing to increase the dwell and spend time at your event. We also have access to recommended specialists in marketing, finance, legal, health and safety etc.